Friday 23 July 2010

Lady Gaga/ gagadaily.com



'The way she moves, the way she walks....'

I am so delighted and excited! or should I say... 'So happy I could die?' ;)

I was contacted by the website owner and designer of www.gagadaily.com a very well respected and trusted Lady Gaga website which has thousands of visitors everyday, (including Lady Gaga herself at least once a week)
and I have been asked to produce some drawings/ paintings that will be used for the layout of the website.

Can't wait to get started on this! I hope it all goes well. fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, btw... what materials do you use and how do you use them to make these beautiful pieces of yours? I'm very curious... you've done a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you. I use windsor and newton drawing inks, I use a lot of water so that the inks run in places of their own accord and I flick ink for the splattering effect.

    ReplyDelete