I made the old paper illusion myself mixing a few different textures and tea stained papers that I made (the final outcome was an edit of about 4 of these), and then complied them with my traditional ink drawings. I wanted them to have an old Victorian feel to them.
I was going to send of some business card designs earlier, but to my dismay I realised I had edited them all wrong. I've been trying to fix them all evening and I think I've done it. I've sent these two designs off for print, only a small number, just to test to see how they look. If they look good I will order more before the show.
I also have some other designs that I want to use, which aren't quite done yet, I would finish them but its Easter Sunday and staring at photoshop all evening has made my eyes sting, regardless of how much chocolate egg I have eaten, so I will finish them tomorrow.
Hopefully by our show I will have another business card featuring the Red Queen, and one that is -not- Alice in Wonderland related, just to make sure people don't think thats all I like to draw. :)